JSSC Nurse Recruitment 2022 Jharkhand SSC Notification 2022 for Grade “A” Nurse RIMS Competitive Examination Jharkhand SSC GANRCE-2022 Vacancy How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Grade A Nurse Job Vacancy 2022 JSSC Nurse Apply Online 2022
JSSC Nurse Recruitment 2022
Advertisement Number 05/2022 & 06/2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Grade “A” Nurse RIMS Competitive Examination. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
Details of Jharkhand SSC Grade A Nurse Posts:
Grade A Nurse – 370 Posts
- Grade A Nurse (Regular) – 350 Posts
- Grade A Nurse (Backlog) – 20 Posts
About Age Limit of Jharkhand SSC Grade A Nurse Posts:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years Old
- Maximum Age Limit –
- 35 Years for UR & EWS (Male) Category,
- 37 Years for Extremely Backward Class (Schedule-1) & Backward Class (Schedule-2) (Male),
- 38 Years for Females of UR/EWS/OBC/EBC and
- 40 Years for SC/ST (Male & Female).
Jharkhand SSC Grade A Nurse Scale of Pay:
Pay Matrix Level- 7, Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
Educational Qualification of Jharkhand SSC Grade A Nurse:
- B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ Jharkhand State Nursing Council acknowledged University or Institute or B.Sc. (Post Certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council acknowledged Institute/ University.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council acknowledged Institute/ Board or Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimal 50 bedded Hospital after buying the academic qualification talked about in para-5¼d½. The required two years of expertise as above is a necessary criterion and to be legitimate, the expertise shall have to be acquired after acquiring Essential Qualification and registration with States/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council.
Application Fee of JSSC Grade A Nurse RIMS Competitive Exam:
- GEN/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Applicants: Rs. 50/- (Only For Jharkhand State Candidates)
How to Pay Fee for JSSC Grade A Nurse RIMS Competitive Exam:
The Application Fees Will Be Accepted Through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode.
How to Apply:
All the Eligible Candidates Can Apply for the Vacant Posts via Online Mode Only. No Other Mode Will be Applicable. Candidates Can Follow Below Steps to Apply Online. Here we’re offering the Detailed Step by Step Process in order that the Candidates Can Check Steps & Apply for the Vacant Posts Easily……
Steps to Apply Online for JSSC Nurse Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of – http://www.jssc.nic.in/
- Now Click on “Application Forms (Apply)” Option.
- Now Click on “Online Application for Grade “A” Nurse RIMS Competitive Examination-2022”.
- Now Click on Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details and add your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process for JSSC Nurse Recruitment:
- Single Stage (Mains Exam)
Important Dates of JSSC Nurse Recruitment:
|Online Registration Date||02-05-2022|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||31-05-2022|
|Upload Photo & Signature||04-06-2022 to 07-06-2022|
|Edit Filled Online Application Form||08-06-2022 to 10-06-2022|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Important Link Area of JSSC Nurse Recruitment:-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in remark field. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For extra particulars be in contact with our web site.
FAQ of JSSC Nurse Recruitment
02-05-2022 to 31-05-2022
Visit the Official Website of – http://www.jssc.nic.in/
Now Click on “Application Forms (Apply)” Option.
Now Click on “Online Application for Grade “A” Nurse RIMS Competitive Examination-2022”.
Now Click on Application Form.
Fill All the Required Details and add your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.