Income Certificate In Hindi: Income certificate is a government document issued by the Government of India that shows the monthly and annual income of your family. This is a very important document to get scholarship in school/college and get education loan. In this post, we will know that Income Certificate Kaise Banaye, in how many days income certificate is made and what should be the annual income of the person to get the income certificate made.
If you have not got your income certificate made yet, then get it done soon. This is a must-have document for everyone. Even if you want to take a loan from the bank, we are given a loan only after seeing our income, for which income certificate is required. Various important government documents (eg- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, voter id, nativeThere is also an income certificate in etc., which we need in government work or our important work.
If you want to know what are the Income Certificate Key Liye Documents and Qualification, then through this article we will provide you complete information about Income Certificate Kya Hai, How Income Certificate is made, Income Certificate Kaise Banwaye etc.
What is the Income Certificate
Income certificate is the proof of income of every person. This is a government document issued by the Government of India. We need income certificate for all government work. Income certificate is required for scholarship in schools and colleges. Income certificate is provided to the citizen to prove his annual income.
The certificate contains complete details of the annual income of an individual or family. It is necessary for getting admission in school/college as well as for availing social services such as education loan, scholarship. Concession is given in the form of scholarship from the income certificate for the higher education of the students from the government.
Income Certificate Requirement
Income Certificate In Hindi Meaning or Meaning is Income Certificate. An income certificate is an authorized document issued under the state government, which certifies the annual income received by the individual from all sources.
- One of the main reasons for getting an income certificate is to take advantage of tax exemptions, although this certificate is issued only to those individuals who are eligible for an income certificate.
- Income certificate can be presented legally as a proof of your annual income from which benefits of various subsidies and welfare schemes implemented by the state and central government.
- For admission in school-college as well as for taking education loan, income certificate is necessary to get scholarship.
- On having income certificate, students get concession in the form of scholarship for higher education.
Most of the states have a dedicated website for such administrative activities, so that the applicant does not face any hassle and can easily apply for the certificate through the website.
You have understood very well what is an income certificate, let us now know what documents are needed to make an income certificate, how to fill the income certificate and the complete process of Aay Praman Patra Kaise Banaye.
Income Certificate Key Liye Documents
You will need some essential documents to get income certificate or to apply for it. We have given you the list of documents required for Income Certificate (Income Certificate Banwane Ke Liye Documents) which you will have to keep with you while applying online.
- passport size 2 photos
- identity card
- Certificate attested by Sarpanch or Village Head
- Self attested declaration form (in which income is mentioned)
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card photo copy of
- Any one income proof
Aay Praman Patra Form Kaise Bhare
- Visit the respective state/district online portal to apply for Income Certificate.
- Create or register an account on the website using a unique username and password secured with a mobile number.
- Login to your account with the generated username and password and refer to the terms ‘Apply for Income Certificate’ or similar.
- As soon as you click on it an online application form will open where you need to fill or upload your personal details.
- Fill all the requested information carefully and then click on submit button.
Income Certificate Kaise Banaye
Having an Income Certificate is important for every person. We are telling you the process of making Online Income Certificate in Madhya Pradesh (MP), by following which you can know about Online Income Certificate Kaise Banaye:
- First of all you have to login to this website Mponline.Gov.In.
- After logging in, after entering all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now you will get options in front of you, click on MP E-District.
- After clicking on MP e-district, all the services of e-district will be in front of you.
- On clicking, you will see “Providing Income Certificate on account of legal obligation” then click on it.
- In this you will get 3 options, then you have to click on registration.
- A number will be generated in front of you, this is the reference number, note it down somewhere.
- Now on Ok, the complete form will open in front of you. After filling the form completely, click on submit button.
- Now a new page will open, in this you have to scroll down and fill your annual income in Annual Income.
- If you have got this certificate made earlier then select yes and if you have not got this certificate made then select no.
- Now select the type of applicant and submit the required document by ticking the self declaration form.
- After submit you have to make payment then click on Proceed To Payment.
- If ever Server is showing error then you have to process again and instead of clicking on registration, click on “Complete Incomplete Application”.
- Enter the reference number that you noted here, then your completed form will appear in front of you.
In how many days is the income certificate issued?
Depending on the state in which you have applied for Income Certificate, there will be some nominal fee on the application, which you can make online through your Debit Card or Credit Card can pay from If all the information entered by you is correct then your certificate is issued within a period of 10-15 days.
how old is the income certificate
Income Certificate (Income Certificate Certificate) is considered valid for 3 years from the date of issue. If your income certificate is made and it has been more than three years, then get a new one soon, otherwise your important work may get stuck.
What should be the income in the income certificate
The annual income for the Income Certificate may be different in each state of the country. It is estimated that the annual income of the applicant or his mother or father from all the sources should be between 40000 to 60000 rupees.
Income Certificate – FAQs
- What is the eligibility criteria to get income certificate?
The applicant should be a domicile of the state from where he is applying.
- How much does a citizen have to pay for this service?
Applicant does not need to pay anything to apply for Income Certificate.
- For how long is the Income Certificate valid?
Income certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
Through today’s post you have learned I Praman Patra Kaisa Hota Hai and what are the documents required for Income Certificate? We hope that the information given by us will be useful for you. To get information about I Praman Patra Kaise Banaen, take the help of this post of ours.
Through this article, we have tried to cover almost all the important things about Income Certificate Kaise Banaye such as what documents are needed to make Income Certificate and Aay Praman Patra Kitne Din Me Banta Hai and others. Still, if you have any questions that you have not received in this article, then you can ask us by commenting, we will try our best to help you.