Why is an Aadhar Card So Important?
An Aadhar Card consists of a 12-digit distinctive quantity that’s allotted to each citizen of India primarily based on their Biometric and Demographic Data. UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority of India is accountable for issuing and governing these Aadhar Numbers. The growing significance of Aadhar within the Country in addition to, want of Aadhar in numerous Government Projects in the present day has elevated the demand and recognition of the Aadhar Card.
Here is the listing of all of the Important Points of an Aadhar Card:
● An Aadhar Card is used to confirm all the main points of an individual who needs to get a subsidy from the Government.
● You will be unable to get a Government-based Subsidies in the event you shouldn’t have an Aadhar Card.
● An Aadhar Card just isn’t proof of your Citizenship of India.
● An Aadhar can be vital to use for a PAN or Filling an Income Tax Return or ITR.
Who are all Eligible to Apply for An Aadhar Card?
People who’re all residing in India are authorised to use for an Aadhar Card in response to the Aadhar Act of 2016. Here to know that A People residing in India for 182 Days or extra from the earlier yr Aadhaar Enrolment Date might be termed as a Resident of India or an individual residing in India. After This, All it’s a must to do is to go to any close by Aadhar Enrolment Centre with Documents and apply for an Aadhar Card.
What Documents are Required to Apply for an Aadhaar Card?
Here is the listing of all of the paperwork required to use for an Aadhar Card:
● Proof of Identity or POI – PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card
● Proof of Address or POA – Passport, Bank Statement, Bank Pass Book, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence
● Proof of Date of Birth or DOB – SSLC Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport, PAN Card, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by a Group A Gazetted Officer.
If You shouldn’t have any of those Documents then, nonetheless you may apply for an Aadhar Card. In the subsequent part under, you’ll know methods to apply for Aadhaar with none paperwork?
How To Apply For Aadhar Without Any Documents?
Applying for Aadhar Without Documents could be a little robust however just isn’t unimaginable. There are two recognized strategies by the UIDAI to use for Aadhaar Card Without Documents. Here the 2 strategies to use for Aadhaar Card Without Documents:
● Through Head of Family or HoF Based Aadhaar Card Enrolment
● Through Introducer Based Aadhaar Card Enrolment
How To Apply For Aadhar Without Any Documents by means of the Head of Family?
If Any Member of the Family does not have any Documents Proof then, They can nonetheless enrol for his or her Aadhaar Card by offering these particulars:
● Head of the Family Name
● Proof of Relationship between the member and the Head, or Proof of Relationship of the Resident and Head of the Family
● Aadhar Number of the Head of Family
● Head of the Family Biometric Details on the time of Enrolment
If, an Individual’s Name is on the Family Authorised Documents reminiscent of a Ration Card and so on. Then, The Head of the Family can introduce different Family Members with out a Document to Enrol for the Aadhar Card as per UIDAI. The Head of the Family ought to have his/her Original Identity and Address Proof. The Head of the Family has to go together with the specified one that needs to enrol to the closest Enrolment Centre.
Here is the listing of all of the Proof of Relationship Document that may be submitted as proof of Relationship:
● PDS Card
● CGHS or State Government or ECHS or ESIC Medical Card
● Pension Card
● MNREGA Job Card
● Government-issued Marriage Certificate
● Date of Birth Certificate issued by The Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation, Tehsil, Taluk and so on.
● Army Canteen Card
● Family Authorised Documents by a Central or State Government
● Address Card together with Name and Photo that has been issued by the Department of Posts
● Bhamashah Card
● Discharge Card, or Discharge Slip that has been issued by the Government Hospital on the time of the Birth of a Child.
● Certificate of Identity together with Photo and Relationship to Head of Family Member issued by the Head of Village Panchayat or Mukhiya.
● Certificate of Identity together with Photo and Relationship to Head of Family Member issued by an MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councillor or Gazetted Officer on their respective Letterhead.
How to Apply For Aadhaar Card Without Proof Through an Introducer?
Another Step to Apply for Aadhaar Card Without Documents for an individual who doesn’t have his/her Valid Documents is thru an Introducer. A Person who’s appointed by the Registrar to introduce Residents who shouldn’t have any Valid Proof of Address or Proof of Identity Documents is termed as an Introducer.
The Introducer Must have his/her Aadhar Card and must current on the Enrolment Centre on the time of Introducer Based Aadhar Enrolment.
An Introducer additionally has to verify the id and deal with of the individual with whom they will the Enrolment Centre after which, must signal on the Required Place.
Here is the listing of all one that might be an Introducer:
● An worker working underneath the Registrar
● Local Administrative Bodies Members
● Influencers reminiscent of Teacher
● Health Workers
● Asha Workers or Anganwadis
● A consultant of any Local NGOs
Here is the listing of all the data that have to be submitted by the Introducer throughout Introducer primarily based Enrolment:
● Name of the Introducer
● Aadhar Number of the Introducer
● Biometric Data of the Introducer
Eligibility Criteria For An Introducer:
● Age – An Introducer will need to have to be above 18 Years Old.
● Background – An Introducer will need to have a clear background i.e. They should not have any type of Criminal Background
● Aadhar – An Introducer has to share his/her Aadhaar Number throughout the time of Introducer primarily based Enrolment
● Category – Introducer might be any member reminiscent of Doctor, Postman, Employees underneath the Registrar and so on.
● NGO – Any NGO Member may change into an Introducer for UIDAI
Disclaimer: The above data is for common informational functions solely. All data on the Site is offered in good religion, nonetheless we make no illustration or guarantee of any type, specific or implied, concerning the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any data on the Site.