Bharat Dynamics MT Syllabus 2021 BDL Deputy General Manager Exam Syllabus 2021 Bharat Dynamics Limited Medical Officer Interview Topics 2021 BDL Management Trainee Computer Based Online Test Pattern 2021 Bharat Dynamics Selection Process 2021 for Executive Cadre
Bharat Dynamics MT Syllabus 2021
Advt. No: C-HR(TA & CP) / Advt.2021-2
About Bharat Dynamics MT Recruitment :
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applic ations from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Executive Cadre
. The complete variety of Vacancies for these Posts had been 46 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates utilized for these Posts on-line. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 04th July, 2021 at 14.00 hrs and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 19th July, 2021 at 23.00Hrs. Check the opposite particulars from beneath.
|Origination Name||Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)|
|Name of Post||Executive Cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||46 Posts|
|Selection Process||For the posts of General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer & Asst. Manager (Safety): – Selection can be based mostly on Interview.
For the posts of Management Trainees: – Selection can be based mostly on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview
|Application Submission Start Date||04th July, 2021 at 14.00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th July, 2021 at 23.00Hrs|
About Exam :
All the Candidates who stuffed their Application type at the moment are ready for his or her Exam. The Date of Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) / Interview Will be Available Soon. The Exam can be Conducted Online. More Details concerning the Exam is supplied beneath…
Test Centres :
Following is the checklist of Examination Centers:
- Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam and cities might add or delete topic to variety of purposes acquired.
- Candidate has to point the Centre within the Online Application Form through which he/she wishes to take the Examination. BDL reserves the appropriate so as to add / cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of any centre to look from one other centre.
Nowadays Competition Level develop into very excessive so Competitive Exams will get too more durable. Candidates going through important drawback of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to present their finest of their exams. So, right here we’re offering the most recent Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
|Name of Posts||Selection Process|
|For the posts of General Manager (HR), Deputy General Manager (New Projects), Medical Officer & Asst. Manager (Safety)||Selection can be based mostly on Interview.|
|For the posts of Management Trainees||Selection can be based mostly on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview|
GM (HR), DGM (New Projects), MO & Asst. Manager (Safety)
- Selection can be based mostly on Interview.
- Candidates can be shortlisted for interview based mostly on the variety of years of expertise within the requisite/ related subject/ space adopted by mixture marks obtained within the required qualification and age. Candidates are required to look for Interview on the date, time and venue which can be talked about of their Call Letter can be despatched by e mail / Post and to their correspondence e mail id / Postal handle.
- Candidates can be shortlisted for interview within the ratio of most 1:10 based mostly on the variety of years of expertise within the requisite subject / space adopted by mixture marks obtained within the required qualification and age. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews can be displayed on firm’s web site.
Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The CBT can be of Two hours length
- Exam can be in two components comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part-I’ll encompass 100 MCQs on the involved topic/self-discipline.
- Part-II will consist of fifty MCQs on General Aptitude.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given beneath :-
Concerned Subject/ Discipline – In this part, candidate have to attend his / her Specialization topic and reply solely of that Questions.
General Aptitude – The questions can be designed to check the power of acceptable use of numbers and quantity sense of the candidate. The scope of the take a look at can be computation of entire numbers, decimals fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School.
The weightage assigned to CBT and Interview Marks within the choice course of is 85% and 15% respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for brief itemizing for Interview candidates who’ve secured 60% in CBT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
Note: Candidates have to safe the minimal qualifying marks in CBT, to qualify for subsequent stage of choice. Cut off marks in every self-discipline can be decided maintaining in view as much as 7:1 (candidate: submit) ratio. The Selection Committee will determine the ultimate ratio of calling candidates. Candidates who meet the lower off marks standards can be brief listed for interview within the respective self-discipline.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in contact with the Official Website to acquired the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area For Bharat Dynamics MT Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can depart your feedback within the remark field. Any question & Comment can be extremely welcomed. Our Panel will attempt to resolve your question. Keep Updating Yourself.